DATE: Friday October 13, 2017
TIME: 4:45-5:45 PM
LOCATION: On-site @ seminar
You are cordially invited to participate in our GOTS North Carolina Craft Beer Tasting! This activity is optional. A cash fee of $20 (paid on-site) is required as registration funds do not pay for this event. Participants will receive an official GOTS Belgian Beer tasting glass, munchies & snacks, and a chance to sample all or some (your choice) of the beers listed below in YOUR very own tasting glass!
Please note: As craft beer may have varying alcohol by volume, each brew's ABV is also included for your information.
1. New Sarum Blood Orange Wheat, ABV 6.0%, Salisbury NC,
2. Raleigh Brewing Company Hell Yes Ma'am, ABV 9.2%, Raleigh NC
3. Lynnwood Brewing Concern Mosaic Pale Ale, ABV 6.2% Raleigh NC
4. Wicked Weed Pernicious IPA, ABV 7.3%, Asheville NC
5. Oskar Blues Ten Fidy Imperial Stout, ABV 10.5%, Brevard NC
6. Burial The Prayer Belgian Golden ale with Apricots, ABV 6.2%, Asheville NC
7. White Street Scottish Ale, ABV 5.5%, Wake Forest NC
8. Appalachian Mountain Brewery Blonde Ale, ABV 4.7%, Boone NC
9. Oskar Blues Blue Dream IPA, ABV 6.4%, Brevard NC
10. Green Man ESB, ABV 5.5%, Asheville, NC
Sign Up Here!